Top-Notch Dissertation Writing Services at YourWriters
Looking for high-quality dissertation writing services with a genuinely original approach to service and composition? Congratulations! You are in the right place! YourWriters.net is a hub hosting only the best dissertation writers for provision of superb dissertation writing help. How does this work? Everything’s simple – provision of custom dissertation writing services requires talent, expertise, and dedication – and we hire only writers who possess all of that.
When we say that we provide only professional dissertation writing, we speak about such vital aspects of service as:
- Selection of a topic appropriate for a dissertation-level research
- Development of a thorough methodology based on competency in qualitative and quantitative research types and designs
- Data analysis with the help of scholarly methods such as SPSS inferential statistical analysis or interpretative qualitative analysis
- Structuring of the dissertation in line with the basics of professional dissertation writing with inclusion of all relevant sections (e.g., background, problem statement, purpose of the study, significance of the study – in Chapter 1; theoretical/conceptual framework, discussion of recent published research, formulation of research gap – in Chapter 2; research approach, methodology, research design, participants and sampling, etc. – in Chapter 3)
- Competent literature search and systematization services
Hence, if you are still pondering over the question “who can write my dissertation for me?”, you can freely choose our service because of guaranteed quality of writing and service, trust and confidentiality we guarantee to everyone, and a highly individualized approach to warrant a unique partnership experience with us.
Types of Dissertation Writing Help You Can Find Here
YourWriters.net specializes in many types of academic writing services, but we give a special honorable place to dissertation writing in the arsenal of our expertise. So here, you can get effective and optimal PhD dissertation writing service from the best professionals in this field. Check the list of services we currently offer to find what you need:
- Dissertation/thesis proposal writing
- Research proposal
- Full dissertation writing (all chapters)
- Separate chapter writing (Introduction, Literature review, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusion)
- Abstract writing
- Dissertation editing and proofreading
- Final formatting of the dissertation before its submission to the committee
Our Benefits and Features
You must have seen all these promises and benefits in many other resources offering academic writing services, and you must have also made sure that they are not always kept to. That’s true, too many companies rely on the huge flow of orders and disregard the individual requirements of clients. But here, at YourWriters.net, you can be 100% sure in the individual approach and consideration – we foster a highly personalized approach to processing of all orders and never sacrifice quality at the expense of quantity. Check out the benefits you may expect from our company:
- 24/7 professional and competent support. We hire not only writers but also managers knowing everything about academic writing, so here you always get competent advice and consultations
- A truly cheap dissertation writing service. We constantly monitor the market of dissertation writing and try to keep our prices moderate and affordable
- Qualified writers with PhD credentials. Our thorough writer selection process guarantees retention of the best talent and weeding out of irresponsible, non-punctual and non-qualified applicants
- Quick assignment of orders to the best-fit writers. Managers of YourWriters.net take all possible measures for assigning the projects within 24-48 hours after payment, depending on their urgency
- 100% originality of content. We check all papers twice with premium-level plagiarism checkers to guarantee 100% plagiarism-free products
- 100% privacy and confidentiality. Our collaboration with you is only between you and us. We never share personal data of our clients with our partners and third parties for any purposes.
Find Out How It Works: All Is Simple!
Are you ready to place an order? Great, that’s very easy and quick with YourWriters.net! Just follow these steps for a fast and effective service:
- Place an order. Once you fill in the order form with all relevant details of your order, it gets into our system and is processed.
- Produce payment. The managers see your order from the very start, but writers can access it only after it gets paid. Select the payment method you find the most convenient, and produce payment for prompt and timely processing of your project.
- Get a writer appointed. You can either communicate with several writers and select the one you consider more competent, or entrust the writer selection process to our managers. In any way, you will receive the best expert in work on your paper.
- Monitor your dissertation’s progress. Discuss the schedule of drafts’ submission with your writer and work step by step towards the successful completion of your project.
- Get the product delivered. After the paper is uploaded for you in your personal cabinet, review it and give the final feedback on the product; if you are not satisfied, return it for further revisions and amendments.
What Is A Dissertation? Secrets Revealed
Starting a PhD dissertation without understanding of what it is – nonsense, right? For your convenience and initial preparation for the research process, we give the exhaustive definition of a dissertation and explain the difference between dissertation and thesis. Counter to many students’ opinions, defining a dissertation is not that easy; most generally, it stands for a long piece of academic writing divided into appropriate chapters and representing an empirical research endeavor of a student or researcher in an unfamiliar area. Writing a dissertation serves as a demonstration of academic talent and skills, and gives both research credit and personal satisfaction. The basic purposes of dissertation writing include:
- An opportunity for students to conduct independent research work of a demanding nature
- Enabling students to hold in-depth academic investigations of a subject of particular research interest for them
- Development of intellectual and technical skills
- Encouragement to develop new forms of analysis, conclusions, and policies that represent an original, valuable contribution to the existing knowledge in a particular field
- Acquisition of clarity and depth of thought, analytical thinking skills, and logical sequencing of ideas
- Learning how to obtain information on a particular aspect of interest
- Proper use, presentation, and communication of data
Discerning the differences between theses and dissertations is even harder; both Master’s theses and doctoral dissertations are pieces of scholarly investigation reports, most often completed as part of the degree requirements. However, theses are limited in scope and depth as compared to dissertations; furthermore, dissertations follow more rigorous methodologies and offer a more detailed analysis of the research subject.
Steps of Effective Dissertation Writing
Ok, so now we understand what a dissertation is. But is the appropriate length of a dissertation? Where to look for unbeatable themes for dissertation? How to write a great dissertation without spoiling all your nerves and exhausting all your energy? Here is a clear, concise plan for progressing through the dissertation writing process that will help you make the right choices and arrive at a high-quality, academically valid product of your writing effort.
Those who still have the “how to start my dissertation” question lingering over them, should start with the most important – choosing the topic for their dissertation. Be it an MBA dissertation, a PhD forma thesis, a business MDA dissertation, or any other kind of research – topic selection is a crucial step nobody can omit or postpone. Searching for good dissertation topics, always keep in mind that your dissertation will be a success if the topic is:
- 1. Of personal interest to you
- 2. Of special value for the subject in which you are planning research.
Only having a clear idea of what your topic is and what you are interested in will pave the way to further steps of dissertation writing. You can surely search for science, economics, or management dissertation titles in the archives of your education establishment for inspiration, but never copy the title for your research – if an identical study has already been held, your research will have no originality and value!
After the subject and topic are selected, it is high time you started writing the dissertation proposal! The purposes of the proposal are diverse; first, the proposal is a mini-version of your first three chapters. Thus, writing it helps you to see whether your research plan is indeed realistic and topical for your field of study, and gives an idea about your planned dissertation process to the supervisory board. If the study is non-feasible, it will become clear at the stage of dissertation proposal outline writing, so don’t underestimate the value of a proposal – it is a strong guideline for your further dissertation process. A good proposal should include:
- A realistic, specific, and narrow research topic
- A small but comprehensive set of research aims and objectives
- A concisely formulated hypothesis and/or research questions
- A brief outline of research methodology
- A detailed work plan with milestones
Literature review is a very important stage of your dissertation writing process; start collecting and systematizing literature even before starting the introductory chapter. The process of reviewing the literature conventionally includes the following activities:
- Identifying the sources of information
- Comprehension of the library work mechanics
- Collecting the existing body of knowledge on the subject of interest by means of close reading and thorough note-taking
- Performing a systematic organization of literature
- Conducting literary evidence appraisal and compiling the final literature review
The rationale behind conducting a literature review for any dissertation is to make every piece of dissertation research an original contribution to the particular research area. To accomplish that aim, the researcher should gather existing literature in the field and develop issues and themes driving him or her to the next stage of research – filling an identified research gap.
When conducting literature review, distinguish types of data sources, since they have different value for a scholarly project:
- Primary sources (academic research journals, refereed conferences, dissertations and theses, reports and occasional papers, as well as government publications) are the sources of strongest evidence. It is advised to rely on them when compiling the literature review and make them the dominant body of reviewed literature (approximately 90% of the sources)
- Secondary sources (books, trade journals, newspapers, and magazines) also possess certain value but should be used in much smaller numbers in the dissertation’s literature review
- Reference guides (such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks) should also be used in smaller numbers
- It is largely not recommended to include websites or online encyclopedias into the literature review as they do not represent reliable, credible sources of scholarly data.
After acquiring the initial idea of what the research in the field represents and completing the introduction and literature review chapters, the researcher should approach a very important step: designing the methodology of his/her dissertation. Though the methodology of every dissertation is unique, there are some issues every researcher should know to complete the methodology chapter effectively:
- Knowing the difference between empirical and theoretical research
- Understanding what primary and secondary research means
- Comprehending the key research paradigms (interpretivism, positivism, realism)
- Knowing what qualitative and quantitative research entails
- Knowing qualitative and quantitative research methods and instruments for data collection
- Knowing the differences between qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Understanding the limitations of each method
- Being aware of ethical considerations connected with each method
In other words, the methodology chapter relates to the “how” of research; here, your task is to show how you are planning to collect data, from whom and when, with the help of which instrument, and how you will analyze it.
The step of analyzing and discussing your data is the climax of your dissertation writing process, since it shows whether you succeeded in achieving what you initially intended. Make sure to use the appropriate methods of analysis fitting the research method, and present findings accordingly – if it is quantitative research, include graphs, charts, and statistical calculations, while for qualitative research, the interpretive, narrative analysis supported by interview excerpts is recommended. When writing results, do not evaluate them! This is what belongs to the discussion section.
In the discussion chapter, you will normally include the following sections:
- Summary of the study
- Discussion of findings with relevance to previously published research
- Implications for practice
- Recommendations for further research
After writing the discussion and concluding the dissertation, check whether what you ended with coincides with what you started with, it is extremely important! Some researchers deviate from the original research aims in the process and fail their dissertations because they do not look holistic.
So, you are approaching the step of defending your dissertation. Those who wonder, “what is a dissertation defense?” should return to the original aim of starting the writing process, be it earning a degree or making a scientific discovery. The committee is the body verifying and accepting the dissertation, so the dissertation’s defense means that it is accepted and its academic value is recognized by the academia. Before submitting the dissertation for defense, check the final paper according to this checklist:
- Proper formatting (find your dissertation format guidelines and all guidelines for dissertation writing at the site of your educational institution)
- Include the title page, abstract, table of contents, references, appendices, and the dedication (find the best dissertation dedications online to structure yours powerfully)
- Conduct a final check for typos and syntax errors.
Congratulations! The writing process is over! Good luck with submission.