Part 1: The Highest Standard of Admission Essay Writing Services
Writing an admission essay may cause very much trouble even for talented, experienced writers. The thing is that you have to show yourself from the best possible side and at the same time remain within the limits of decency and humbleness. Admission essays are the pieces of writing about yourself, and the hardest part of making a good essay is to look at yourself as a subject, and to write about this subject professionally. Do you lack a critical insight into your own life experiences and life-changing moments? Then you definitely need the college application essay help – this is what YourWriters.net can easily provide to you!
Types of Admission Essay Help We Render
At YourWriters, you will receive different types of writing assistance from our best admission essay writers. The types of help we provide include (but are not limited to):
- College admission essay writing service
- MBA application essays
- College application essay writing service
- Medical school personal statements
- Letter of recommendation writing
- Graduate and law school admission essays
If you cannot find the type of admission essay writing service that you require, do not hesitate to talk to our support managers; there is literally no limit to our writers’ expertise, so they will surely tailor their writing to your individual needs.
Benefits and Features of Admission Essay Service at YourWriters
Working with YourWriters is connected with a number of benefits that you will rarely find in other academic writing companies, even in case they make optimistic promises about grand-quality service. Here, we care about every client and strive to improving your user experience every single day with every single order. This is what you get when turning to us:
- Individual approach to every order. We value each client and never judge by the volume or price of the order, giving preference to expensive papers and delaying the average-priced ones until the last moment. At the heart of our business philosophy, there is respect to every client’s needs and requirements, so we assign best writers to every project and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 24/7 support. Our managers are qualified writers as well, so they are always careful and attentive to the needs of all customers. You can turn to our Support team at any moment of day or night, and they will do their best to resolve your problem promptly.
- Full originality of content. Plagiarism is the doom of academic writing, but this is not about our service. We have learned to keep track of custom content’s quality with every piece of writing we submit to our clients, and you can be absolutely confident in the plagiarism-free materials we deliver to you every day. YourWriters is a company with zero tolerance to plagiarism; this is the only way to keep writing standards permanently high.
- Total confidentiality. Our company is fully secure and confidential in terms of writing assistance and payments. Every bit of information you entrust to us remains between us, since academic writing assistance is a delicate topic and we are fully aware of that.
How It Works
Ordering an admission essay has never been as simple as it is with YourWriters! All you need to do is follow three easy steps – this should be done after you receive your assignment and get a clear idea of what your admission essay should be. If you are ready – let’s go:
- Place the order into our system. After you fill all relevant fields indicating the number of pages, number of sources to be used, the referencing style, and the topic of your admission essay, the information gets into our system and is processed by our managers. However, writers do not see unpaid orders, so please make sure you produce payment on time if the matter with admission essay writing is urgent for you.
- Produce payment. Our company knows that flexibility and a client-centered approach are two major clues to success with customers and flawless customer service. Therefore, we have developed a highly optimal system of payment including a large number of payment methods for you to be able to choose the best fitting one. Your payments are processed instantly and securely via our confidential system, and after the payment is accepted by our system, you receive an opportunity of communicating with the writers who start seeing your order and can apply for its completion.
- Receive the ready paper. Upon completion of payment, it usually takes a couple of hours for the best-fitting writer to be assigned to your order. Once you get the writer, you become able to communicate with him or her regarding order’s completion. Please feel free to tell your writer your personal story and interesting facts to be included into the admission essay; this information will make it easier for the writer to make an admission essay individually suitable to your personality.
Part 2: How to Write and Ideal Admission Essay
So coming up closer to the subject of admission essay writing, one should first understand what it is. An admission or application essay is a piece of writing the college/university/school/scholarship committee assigns to all applicants as a step in the application process. In those essays, applicants are usually encouraged to share some transformative life experiences, to reflect on their life path, choices, and influences, or to recollect some morally or ethically challenging moments and explain how they overcame the dilemmas. Such essays serve a valuable opportunity for every committee to see the personality behind every CV and every application, and to determine interesting, valuable persons who can contribute to the life and development of their educational establishment. Therefore, to succeed in the application process, writing a memorable and impressible application essay is critical. How to write an admission essay that will secure you a position in the desired school/college/program? Follow the steps offered below and you will surely guarantee yourself an affirmative decision of the committee.
Choosing the College Application Essay Topics
Writing an essay for college admission is a very responsible endeavor; at the same time, it is truly hard because you have to look at yourself as a detached observer and present a story about you as a subject, which is never easy. Even if you are not writing a Harvard admissions essay and the stakes are not as high as with an MIT admission essay, selecting an interesting topic is surely a lion share of success.
Become a better student –
get a custom essay
Here are some original admission essay topics you may think of:
- Issues related to your identity (self-definition in terms of gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, etc.)
- Life challenges (barriers that you have overcome, difficulties that made you lose hope and courage, ways of overcoming tough situations)
- Life interests (curiosity about the world, people, the thirst for learning new things, etc.)
- Forecasting the future (what would you like to hear about yourself at the 70th anniversary? How do you fancy life in 50 years from now?)
- Talking about personal passions
- Reflecting on the meaning of learning and knowledge in your life
After selecting the topic, think of the content you will insert into the valuable piece of writing on which your college admission or scholarship depends. Empty mind? No panic!
Use some tips for idea generation:
- Brainstorm! Brainstorm! Brainstorm! This technique has always helped students in the most desperate situations. Even with no ideas in mind, brainstorming brings some issues to the surface and gives valuable insights
- Talk to your parents, friends, and family. Look through the family albums. Even the most boring and uninteresting life will show itself from an unexpected angle, and you will be surprised to find out that your life was full of memorable moments
- After you identify important moments and influences in your life, think of how they reflect your personality and values to make a holistic, balanced impression about yourself
With these techniques, even the dullest life will shine with bright colors, and you will gain much material for writing a superb college admission essay.
Writing an Application Essay Outline
Keep in mind – outlining is essential! Even after you have selected the topic and have drafted the general structure of your admission essay, the writing process is not yet starting. All admission essay prompts emphasize the need to compile a highly structured and detailed outline before the actual writing process, which gives a visual display and logic of your essay. It is not critical to make the outline too detailed and lengthy, but it should contain relevant sections and categories illustrating the line of your argumentation. After the outline is ready, you will receive a valuable chance to:
- Reread the notes taken during preparation to writing to check whether all information is included into the outline
- Examine the structure you have made for the essay to see whether it is consistent
- Reconsider the main idea of your essay to see whether it is adequately revealed in the essay
- See whether there are strong logical links between each section of your admission essay, which will make it understandable to the readership
After that stage is completed and your pre-write check shows that everything is there, let the writing process begin!
Impressive Application Essay Tips
Even after you have successfully accomplished all stages mentioned above, you may still have a vague idea of how to write a good admission essay. For those who are still unclear, the following list of tips regarding the college application essay format and answers to common application essay questions are compiled by our expert writers:
- Take an objective look at yourself (your family) as a subject
- Never regard your life as boring! There are always some warm family moments or small family adventures that you can uncover when talking to family and friends
- Study your audience before writing the essay; the tone and forms of speech may play a decisive role in grading of your essay
- Create a timetable for writing and follow it concisely; without discipline, you may never succeed in accomplishing successful college application essays
- Maintain a sense of perspective during the application process
Final Steps: Fine-Tuning and Proofreading Your Essay
Be it a scholarship application essay or an MBA admission essay, or even an UCLA admission essay – any piece of admission essay writing requires proofreading and fine-tuning. Proofread your essay for typos and syntax mistakes, as well as conduct a deeper reading of the essay for the sake of identifying some larger flaws in the coherence and cohesion of the essay. Here are some life hacks as to how to make the check detailed and thorough, not missing anything in the process:
- When checking the essay for typos and syntax issues, start reading it from the end. Check each sentence one by one in the reverse order, which will help you not to concentrate on the flow of the text but to work out all textual technicalities.
- After the formal check, read the essay normally, in the direct order, for logic and consistency of your arguments. For every argument, try to figure out a counter-argument and weigh all evidence objectively. Think of whether you would agree with an opinion you are defending if someone else told this to you.
- Make sure that one central idea and your opinion or standpoint are clearly seen in the essay; it is important for showing that you are a holistic, harmonious personality with a personal stand, and you do not jump from one side to another one in the process of argumentation
So here are some final pieces of advice on how to polish your best college admission essays and make them just perfect:
- Start your writing early so that not to conduct proofreading in haste hours before submission. It is much better even to leave one-two days before handing in the essay and to get back to double-check in some time. You can also ask your parents or peers to read the essay and give their own feedback. In such a way, you will have more chances to fine-tune and polish the paper before submission
- Do not focus too much on your personal assumptions about what the admissions committee is expecting to see in your essay. Just be yourself! Writing in a way others might like it will not secure you a place in college, since artificial, non-individual stories are boring.
- Focus on the question asked in the admission essay assignment; it is so easy to deviate when talking about yourself! Don’t get in a trap – an outline will help you stick to the subject.
- Choose one major idea and pursue it throughout the essay. Admission essays are usually short, so trying to embrace several subjects can make your essay superficial and non-informative.
- Avoid clichés – the practice of admission essay writing is a long-standing one, with many best practices and impressive stories circulating around the Internet. Do not take the ones advertised as the “unbeatable beginning” or “memorable ending” of an essay – look for your own solutions. The committee surely knows all those unbeatable techniques, and finding them in your essay may suggest that you did not think hard yourself and simply resorted to “recipes” from the Web, that’s definitely not a plus to your reputation.